IQMS offers effective solutions for laboratory compliance, with systems designed to meet International Standards.
IQMS is designed to meet the requirements of the International Standard ISO 15189 Medical laboratories — Requirements for quality and competence.
IQMS is the winner of two innovation awards for the design of the IQMS eCluster, which is designed to meet the needs of large multiple site business but can be adapted for smaller businesses.
IQMS eCluster is designed to meet the needs of large multiple site business but can be adapted for smaller businesses. IQMS is also in use in Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) laboratories.
The IQMS Platform has an integrated Continuous Improvement Planner as a centralised location for managing all types of actions.
- Plan actions to address risks and opportunities using the Continuous Improvement Planner attached to the IQMS Platform
- Interpret various data through custom visualisation graphs and place into a comprehensive dashboard through SharePoint Pages and our custom K-chart feature
- Consult and communicate with your employees through electronic meeting templates such as toolbox talks, operations meetings, etc. Further customisations to these meetings will ensure effective communication throughout your organisation.
- Keep track of your employee’s training and competencies to ensure continuous development and understanding of your personnel, all done through the highly customisable Training and Induction Register
- Ensure full document control of your Risk Assessments through our Document Control Module, included as standard in the IQMS Platform,
A new and collaborative Internal Audit experience through the Internal Audit Planner, allows assigned personnel to collaborate for effective auditing.